Omkar is a product of the highest quality process that aims to guarantee the highest safety standards for drinking water and ensure a taste that is in accordance with consumer preference.
- All Manufacturing units internal infrastructure is designed and built-in with state-of-art facilities
compliant with BIS norms.
- Water is carefully collected and received through single-source groundwater. Quality testing of the
original source is conducted regularly to monitor for abnormalities.
- Water received in storage tanks is monitored on a daily basis.
- Carbon and Micron filters are used to root-out odour and particle thereby augmenting water clarity.
- Demineralization removes unwanted minerals (through reverse osmosis).
- Selected minerals are added to cater to consumer health and taste preferences.
- Pharmaceutical grade micro-filtration removes particles as small as 0.2 microns. It is also capable of removing potential microbiological contaminants.
- Ultra-violet filtration provides additional product disinfection.
- Ozone disinfection is the third disinfection step, using a highly reactive form of oxygen.
- The filling room is highly sanitary to ensure bottling is conducted in a micro-biologically controlled environment.
- All manufacturing units are well equipped with chemical and microbiological labs manned by qualified full time chemist and microbiologist for constant monitoring of fit for human consumption parameters.
- Packaging quality assurance is conducted by human inspection and the latest in modern equipment designed to ensure removal of any packaging defects. 20 ltrs jar/cans are thoroughly rinsed using food grade cleaners/disinfectants.
- Line sanitation includes automated cleaning equipment to ensure maximum cleanliness, effectiveness and control.
- Plant is equipped with its own laboratory and quality assurance staff to analyze and ensure that all aspects of the final product comply with company standards and specifications.